From Repairs & Rebuilds To Sweeping, Inspections & Troubleshooting – The Pros At American Chimney & Masonry Can Do The Job Right!
When it comes to chimneys and fireplaces, it’s safe to say that the technicians at American Chimney & Masonry really know their stuff. All of our CSIA certified techs use professional tools and techniques, and combine their dedication to high-quality service with their knowledge, experience and training to provide Portland with the best possible chimney and fireplace care. Whether you’re looking to add a chimney or fireplace, or simply need help maintaining or updating an existing system, call on American Chimney & Masonry!
Our Chimney & Fireplace Services Include:
- Clean & Sweep Chimneys – Keeping up with regular sweeping and cleaning can help keep your chimney and appliance in top-notch condition. During a sweeping we’ll remove creosote and soot, and leave you with a clean system that’s ready for use.
- Chimney & Video Inspections – Annual inspections are recommended by just about every organization that has anything to do with fire safety. Following strict NFPA guidelines, the technicians at American Chimney & Masonry can provide a thorough and accurate evaluation of your system’s condition. And if your system has suffered any sudden event-related damage, or you’re selling or purchasing a home and want to know the condition of the existing chimney system, we can help with those inspections, too!
- Chimney Repairs & Rebuilds – A damaged chimney can be a real eye sore and a real fire risk. If your masonry is looking shabby or damaged, let the expert masons at American Chimney & Masonry get their hands on it – you’ll be glad they did!
- Chimney Leaks – Leaks in the chimney can cause some pretty extensive (and expensive) damages in the chimney, appliance and home, and should be dealt with immediately. If you think your system may have a leak, let us know! We can make the necessary repairs and even waterproof your masonry for added protection.
- Chimney Relining – A damaged or improperly installed or sized flue liner can be responsible for a variety of chimney and fireplace issues — from inefficiency and waste to smoke problems, carbon monoxide poisoning and even chimney and house fires. If your liner is missing or needs replacing, we can go over your options with you and provide professional and reliable installation.
- Chimney Troubleshooting – It’s hard to enjoy a chimney or fireplace that isn’t performing optimally. If you’re experiencing problems with your system, let us know! We’re expert troubleshooters and will identify & repair the problem quickly and affordably.
- Gas Hearth Fireplaces & Appliance Sales & Service – Gas-burning appliances have certainly become popular, especially for their clean-burn and convenience. If you’re looking to have a gas fireplace or appliance installed, or if you’d like to convert your existing unit to gas, the pros at American Chimney & Masonry can answer any questions you may have and help you make a choice you can feel good about. Plus, we’ll be able to help with any service your appliance requires down the road.
- Fireplace & Chimney Sales & Installations – From wood-burning units and outdoor fireplaces to chase covers, chimney caps and guards, top sealing dampers and factory-built fireplace walls and screens, American Chimney & Masonry can install and maintain your system.
Give Us A Call!
If you live in the Portland area and are looking for top-notch chimney and fireplace services, look no further than American Chimney & Masonry. Call us at 503-644-0393 or click here to schedule an appointment!